Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 44-45

OK so I did it again, I missed another day. But I think that it will be all worth it in the end cause we have some great news.

But first lets start with some not as great news. Hayden over the last two days has putting on the pounds. He put on up to 3 lbs. and 2 oz. which he just lost today, I guess he just saves it all in his tiny little stomach and lets it all out at once. So he is now down to 3 lbs. even :-(. My Father stated last night that he had eaten meals bigger then Hayden, and I have to say that goes for me too. lol
       Anyways the nurses have let the grandparents hold Hayden "cause he is doing so well" And they all seemed to love it.

Now to the news you've all been waiting for Mr. Hayden.............................................
is now............................................
OFF ALL HIS OXYGEN
And he is breathing all on his own, and he is doing amazing with it. Now we can't tell him that its gone cause if he knew that then he might get scared.

Thanks everyone for all your prayers and support. Hopefully we will have our little baby boy home with us soon.

We love you all. Tim Hilary and Hayden

I'm sorry we have no pictures for you I am trying to find my memory card reader and I will try to get them up as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment