Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 58-61

Wow I am so bad at this. I have missed another 4 days on Haydens blog, Every time I have the Internet I forget to post and every time I remember to post I have no Internet.

Well anyways Hayden is now 2 months old and he is doing very well the Dr. even said the words "when you get to take him home" it is the first time anyone has said that to us. He is on day 5 of his 12 day countdown. They just took him off his caffeine he has to do good with no events for the next 12 days after that it puts him one day closer to coming home. the two main things they are looking for before Hayden gets to come home are no Heart rate drops, no O2 drops, and he has to get his weight up over 4 lbs.

Hayden is on 35 mls. of milk every three hours. also he is still getting fed every other feeding by bottle, that is when he isn't too sleepy. Last time we were told he weighed 3 lbs. and 14 oz.

Please keep Hayden in your prayers that he will keep doing well and that he will get to come home soon.

Thanks everyone

Tim Hilary and Hayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment