Thursday, June 21, 2012

Days 55-57

OK so here goes on day 55-57.

Hayden has been doing very well (but we won't tell him that) cause if we do he gets a big head and shows them just how bad he can be. He has been doing well with his feedings and guess what he finally gets to eat through a BOTTLE twice a day yeah. The first time he ate about 17 mls. with the nurse, the next time he ate about 22 mls.for Hilary, but the last feeding he had I got to feed him and He ate about 27 mls. I was such a proud daddy My little baby boy made me so proud.

They are going to do another blood count tomorrow to see if he is able to bring up his blood count by himself. I have a feeling that he has cause he has not had an event for such a long time.

We wanna thank everyone for joining us on our little adventure, thanks for all your prayers and support we love you all and keep the prayers coming.

Tim Hilary and HAYDEN :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment