Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 34-35



Ok so I have to apologize for the tardiness of this post, our computer just crashed and we didn't leave the hospital till about midnight. Yes I missed a whole day of Hayden's life on the blog but I will try to make up for that now. So let us journey back in time to May 28th 2012, so put on your imagination caps and come along with me. On this day in history Hayden was so cute ( as always ) He didn't gain any weight cause he gained so much weight the other day, and he refuses to poop any of it out he was such a good boy. Mommy got to hold him for about 2 hours and I could see both of them glowing.
Now come back to the present day. We haven't seen him yet to day cause we spent the whole day in Roanoke to look at a used car and we can't get internet at the house so I am going to post what I know now and I'll have to tell you the rest tomorrow when we know more. But for now here's what we know thus far. Hayden has now pooped his guts out as the nurse put it. He has only had a couple of  events today, and other than that he is doing good we will try to keep the blog up but just keep in mind that if we don't update the blog we will do our best to keep up with it.

Thanks everyone for taking a trip with me, I hope you enjoyed it.

Tim, Hilary and Hayden.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the recent pictures, Hayden is definitely chubbying up- that's awesome- he's looking more and more healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't commented here at all, but we have been reading. Just wanted to say hey and let you to know that we've been along for the ride. We do hope the boy grows up to be at least half as debonair as me.

    ~Dr. & Mrs. BA Thompson

    ReplyDelete